Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Chip Off the Ol' Tooth

Brooks took a chip off his front tooth today while riding his trike to the park.  Ugh.

It still makes me sick to my stomach.  Zach handled the ordeal and took Brooks to the dentist.  Poor kid, I feel so bad for him.  The dentist is recommending we get it pulled, but wants to wait a week for the swelling to go down to make a decision.  His lips are quite swollen, and he has a lot of scrapes on his face.  I haven't been able to get a close look at his tooth, but it doesn't look great.  Zach said it is loose and wiggly.  I really hope we don't have to get it pulled.  I don't want to put him through it.

The little guy looks so sad.  I know he doesn't want anything to happen to his tooth, and Zach said he started to cry when the dentist recommended that they pull it.  Adlyn also feels bad for Brooks. 

We'll see how the next few days go.

No comments:

Post a Comment