Thursday, June 28, 2012

Booty

Both Brooks & Adlyn have a booty story.

Sometime this spring, we were visiting our neighbors.  As we went to leave, we were standing in their front yard talking.  Out of the blue, Brooks decides to pull down his shorts and moon Cheryl.  She laughed profusely!  I have no idea where he learned that, and he hasn't referenced it since that time.

A few weeks ago, Adlyn was going to the bathroom.  As I walked in, I noticed she was singing.  I didn't pay that much attention since she frequently sings and makes up songs.  But, I quickly stopped when I realized she was singing, and dancing, while going to the bathroom.  She was singing, "Shake your booty, shake your booty."  I softly asked her where she learned that phrase.  She didn't know.  Just this week, I realized where she learned it.  Sometimes when we are in the car, I play our wedding reception CD's.  I put it all together as I realized the song, "Shake your Booty" by KC & The Sunshine Band, is on the CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment