Thursday, June 28, 2012

Kitty Pool

A few weeks ago, Zach and the kids came with me on a work trip.  The hotel had a great water park, and although the kids were still a little small for most of the features, they enjoyed it.  I had to laugh to myself because when I was telling Adlyn there would be a kiddie pool, I am pretty sure she was processing it as a kitty pool. 

They both went down the big water slide one time.  I think once they turn about 5 years old it will be better.  It was border line scary for them.  It was cute to see them in the water that was 3 feet deep.  They could walk in this deep water, and that was a great experience.  On the last day of our trip, the hot tub was working.  They both really like the hot tub, and I wish I could have soaked in it with them.

Overall, the trip was good.  It was a really long drive with two 3-year-olds in the car.  We had to make a gazillion bathroom stops along the way.  It was fun to visit with Zach's friend Jeff and his wife Tara.  They had a trampoline in their backyard and the kids loved every minute of it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment