Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easter is Near

Earlier this week the kids and I were reading the newspaper.  Actually, it is more like I am trying to read the newspaper before Brooks and Adlyn start tearing it up.

I noticed something caught Adlyn's eye in the K-Mart ad.  She was looking at some kids in their Easter clothes, and one boy was wearing a neck tie.  She was trying to figure out what it was, and it made me realize, perhaps she didn't know.  It is not like Zach wears a tie very often, and I couldn't think of anything she could associate it with.  I went to the closet and grabbed a few of Zach's ties and had to have him help tie one for her.  She thought it was pretty neat to wear a tie!

It made me laugh because there was a little bunny in the ad next to the boy.  She liked looking at the bunny, and kept saying the word 'ride'.  Little Adlyn wanted to ride on that bunny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment