Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lunch is Served: Egg Sandwiches

I called Zach and the twins from work one day to see what everyone was up to before I came home for lunch.  I was informed that lunch was ready for me.  That is strange, I always make my own lunch.  I was told that Brooks and Adlyn made me egg sandwiches. 

If you know me, you'll know that I dislike eggs.  Zach really likes eggs, and eats them almost every day.  Egg sandwiches, egg burritos, egg quesadillas, or just plain eggs.  The kids also like them. 

I knew that something must be up since Zach wouldn't make me an egg sandwich.

Zach informed me that the kids got the eggs and the bread out of the fridge and took them into the living room.  As you can see by the photos, they made quite a mess.

Needless to say, I stayed at work for a good twenty minutes or so.  I did this to allow time for cleanup prior to my arrival.  In case you encounter an egg yolk stain, a carpet shampooer will clean it up!
Brooks and Adlyn making egg sandwiches.





Brooks was wore out after cooking Mom lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment