Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Mother's Day 2011


Mother's Day Picnic in the Park

What a great Mother's Day!  We enjoyed a bike ride down to our beautiful park for a picnic. 


Brooks and his First Ice Cream Cone

It was delicious.  Turkey sandwiches with swiss cheese, pesto, and guacamole.  Pita chips and hummus.  It was a great time with the exception of me slicing two of my knuckles on really sharp knives tucked inside of the picnic basket!  It wouldn't stop bleeding.  I knew there was a reason that I should have been a prepared mom with a first aid kid in the stroller over two years ago.  You'll be happy to know that I have since put a first aid kit in the stroller, in case the kids get hurt... 

That afternoon, we had ice cream cones in the backyard.  It is crazy to look at these pictures a month later, and everything is so different.  The trees are now in full bloom and the grass is actually green.



No comments:

Post a Comment