Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Family Pic

Last week, the kids needed to bring a picture of themselves and their family for an "All About Me" poster at preschool.  It was getting late, and the kids and I went downstairs to look at pictures that Dad could print for us.  It didn't take long for me to realize that we didn't have any good family pictures.  We didn't have a lot to pick from, and if we did have one, one of the four of us were not looking at the camera or happy.  I told Brooks that we didn't have any good family pictures.

He responded, "Maybe we need to go to the art show and get one."  I thought about his response, and it made a lot of sense.  He knew that when we visit the art show openings that take place in town every 6-8 weeks, that they have really good pictures there.  So, he was telling me that we could find a good picture at the art center.  Clever! 

Today when I took the kids to school I noticed their poster hanging on the wall.  It was cute to see their responses.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Brooks:  A Daddy
Adlyn:  A Mommy
What is your favorite food?
Brooks:  Popcorn
Adlyn:  Popcorn
What is your favorite animal/pet?
Brooks:  Dinosaurs and Mice
Adlyn:  Monkeys

I look forward to posting a picture of their poster once they bring them home.

No comments:

Post a Comment