Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Yes, You are a Girl

I feel that I've been writing a lot of stories about Adlyn lately.  She has been doing a lot of memorable things!

In the past few weeks, Adlyn reminds us that she is a girl.  She is not a nut, or a pudgy wudgy, or a stinker, or anything else for that matter.  Let me explain.  It started when I was giving them a shower, and towards the end, they were both on the shower floor, pretending to swim.  I looked down at her and said, "You're a nut."  She quickly responded, "No, girl."  It hasn't stopped since.  Deep down I think she feels she is joking with us by saying it.  The other day she had her shirt off and Zach called her a pudgy wudgy jokingly.  She quickly responded that she is a girl, and told Zach he was a pudgy wudgy.

It has been cute to hear her reactions and constant reminders that she is a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment