Saturday, September 3, 2011

Big Buns

Adlyn - you make me laugh. 

Adlyn likes to sit on a little potty seat on top of the toilet seat because she has this fear of falling in.  Brooks stands most of the time, and when he does have to sit, he is perfectly fine with a normal sized toilet seat.  Adlyn is becoming very skilled at placing her little seat all by herself, and is enjoying her independence.  I am enjoying it, too.  There is nothing better than having a toddler tell you they are going to the bathroom all by themselves, and being directed to sit on the couch to wait for them as they do it all by themself.  We've come a long ways since diapers!

This week Adlyn was in the bathroom with me, and pointed to me and stated, "Fall in?"  I told her that I didn't fall in to the toilet.  Simple as that.  Or, so I thought.  Adlyn pointed at me again and said, "Big buns!"  Adlyn, you stinker...you make me laugh...but, I really don't enjoying hearing that comment from a two-year-old! 

No comments:

Post a Comment