Thursday, September 29, 2011

Make, Try

Another phrase that Brooks and Adlyn like to say is "make" or "try".  I think they are very determined, and enjoy challenges, and they want to make sure that others are giving their best.

When I asked Brooks if he wanted to ride to the park, he said he would "try".  As he was riding, he would tell me "make".  He was going to make it! 
If I come up with an excuse to not do something, they will remind me to "try".  I like seeing that they have perseverance.  They rarely give up, and I think this is a great trait that they both have!  As I look back, I think both of them have been strong-willed since they have been born.  They thrived quite well in the hospital and as infants, and I look forward to seeing them strive to be the best they can be as they become young adults. 

No comments:

Post a Comment