Saturday, March 24, 2012

Leap Year - Wacky Wednesday

This year, leap year was on a Wednesday.  I was out of town for work, but if I was home, I would have read them Wacky Wednesday.  The book is one of my childhood favorites, and the kids have been enjoying it as much as I did.  It is just a funny book, and both kids love it.  They think it is funny when the palm tree is in the potty, and they talk about how funny it would be to put our Christmas tree in the potty.  They didn't like it when we said we would put their presents in the potty! 

























This week, I was trying to get Brooks to brush his teeth.  He was on the bathroom counter, and I thought I would pretend to be a dentist to let me brush his teeth.  He referred to be as Dr. Big, but it didn't work.  Adlyn told me I was Dr. Seuss and let me brush her teeth.  What kid doesn't love Dr. Seuss?  We also like Fox in Socks and Cat in the Hat.  The kids refer to it as Cat Hat.  We had green eggs and ham at Grandma's house for St. Patrick's Day and read the Dr. Seuss book.  Adlyn ate it and enjoyed the book.  Brooks wouldn't touch the green eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment