Sunday, March 18, 2012

Tink, Tink, Tink

Adlyn can bring a smile to my face at anytime.  When she is very serious and trying to think of what to say, she says, "Addy tink maybe we should go to swim, swim pool!"  She says "tink" instead of "think", I want to laugh, but I know I shouldn't.  She'll often repeat tink several times within her sentence.

She is also singing her ABC's up to letter G.  She does quite well!  Her favorite song is "Tinkle, Tinkle, Little Star."  She can sing most of the words, they aren't always in the correct order, but she has fun trying.

This weekend we had an ice cream date and Grandma's house and she was very excited about her Tinkle Tinkle Little Star sprinkles.  Nothing is just a star, it is always a tinkle, tinkle, little star. 

This afternoon, Brooks took a nap after our trip to the swimming pool.  Adlyn and I went to the grovery store and had a wonderful time.  Have I mentioned how easy it is to take just one kid somewhere?  She loved it, and so did I!  Zach and I rarely do things with just one of the kids, and we keep telling each other that we should.  She really enjoyed her one-on-one time with Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment