Saturday, March 24, 2012

Party

We went to a bbq tonight with my co-workers.  Everyone had a good time and the food was excellent.  The kids enjoyed going to the party and Adlyn was excited to wear a dress and Brooks was looking forward to wearing a shirt with buttons.  They looked cute and were well-mannered.  As we were eating, Adlyn asked for more jelly beans (black beans).  They drank way too much of the punch that we brought to the party, and I'm pretty sure they went to the bathroom about 20 times.  Brooks loved the coconut cheesecake for dessert.  On our way home, they said they wanted to go to the party again.  My boss has hosted several gatherings at his house, and the kids remember each one.  Brooks told me that next time we shouldn't bring punch.  I asked him what we should bring, he responded, "Oats."  Oats?  Well, he has been eating plain oats in a bowl lately, but I can't imagine that would be a big hit at the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment