Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bookie

Adlyn is starting to torment her brother.  Poor guy.  He has to put up with her calling him "Bookie", and he doesn't like that name at all.  I gathered some tips from my fellow co-workers on how to put an end to it.  I'm eager to try out some of their ideas.  He is fine with "Brooks" or "Brooksie", but "Bookie" is not acceptable. 

I think she is also testing her limits by chasing him around with her hands in claw position.  I hope she backs off soon and treats him nicely at all times of the day.

After shower time, they spent about ten minutes wrestling, laughing, and having a good time.  This weekend, they also gave each other a huge hug at the grocery store.  The weekend prior, they were giving each other kisses.  Brooks attempted to hold Adlyn's hand at church on Saturday.  So, there is hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment