Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Preschool

Last week we took a few minutes to visit the preschool they will be attending this fall.  We were pleased to meet the teacher and I think this will be a good fit for our kids.  The structure and environment is very similar to their current preschool.  I wanted to make sure the kids visited the preschool before summer so we can talk about it during the next few months. 

The twin debate is a current topic again at their preschool.  They would like to see them placed in different classrooms next fall, but I'm not 100% sold on the idea.  We need to make a decision soon, but I'm just gathering input from other teachers and parents of twins before we make a final decision.  The pros and cons are about equal in this case, and my gut instinct says to keep them together.  They are only three years old.  I never thought I'd be making decisions about their placement at this age.

No comments:

Post a Comment