Tuesday, November 1, 2011

100 Posts

Yikes!  I noticed this month that I was approaching 100 posts.  I haven't even been doing this for one year, and I've realized I have more to record then I thought.  I have enjoyed every minute of it, and only wish that I had more time.  The only "me" time that I can find usually starts at 11:30 PM, once the kids have gone to bed and I've caught up on housework for the day, and am ready for bed myself.  That is when I can focus and blog.  Somehow, I have changed from someone who required 9 hours of sleep prior to kids to surviving off of 6 to a max of 7 hours of sleep this year.  Note, that is interrupted by Brooks on an average of 3-5 times per night.  I wish the little guy would just sleep all night like his sister. 

I look forward to blogging in the years to come, and I also want to add a new section where I will document 'the early months' of having twins.  I'd like to share our NICU experience so other moms who are going through a similar situation have something to relate to. 

Keep posted, and I'll keep posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment