Friday, August 26, 2011

Gobble Wobble - Frère Jacques

About a month ago I had a post about one of Brooks and Adlyn's favorite night time songs - Annabelle, Where Are You Going?  They also like songs that I make up, and they have special requests nearly every night.  This also means that I need to be able to recall the made-up song from the night before in case they want to hear it again.

Here is one of their new favorites that we call Gobble Wobble, sung to the tune of Frere Jacques.
Gobble Wobble, Gobble Wobble,
Goes the Turkey, Goes the Turkey,
Brooks shoots it, Adlyn cooks it,
Then we eat 'em, Then we eat 'em

I know, sounds strange, but they like to sing along and they know most of the words.  I am glad that it is now  documented so I can tell them about it when they get older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment