Friday, August 26, 2011

Loving my Little Girl

I love having a little girl!  Adlyn is usually the first one up in the morning, and this week she has been up a few times while I was getting ready for work.  What is better than making her hair all pretty?  I love putting in little ponies and it is great to have some one-on-one time with her doing girl things.

When we were pregnant with the twins, we didn't find out if we were having boys or girls, or both.  I thought we were having two boys, but I can tell you that I love every minute of having a little girl!  By no means am I a girly girl, but I like to sew her dresses, and there aren't many exciting things to sew for boys.  Adlyn likes to spin around when in a dress, and she is just fun. 

Below is a picture of her new pony hairdo from this week.  Thanks to Zach for documenting this after I left the house.  She looked so grown up with all of her hair pulled back!   

Adlyn with her cheesy smile, showing off her ponies!


No comments:

Post a Comment